Private golf clubs in Scottsdale Water Bottle Policy:
- In order to improve our carbon footprint and reduce waste, the tennis facility will begin to phase out water bottles.
- We have installed a new water bottle refill station at the ramada with refrigerated water so we now have two places to fill water bottles with ice and water also available in the breezeway.
- Private golf clubs in Scottsdale Members are encouraged to start bringing their own water bottles to the courts beginning this weekend and refill at one of our two stations.
- We will continue to provide water bottles in the refrigerator through the end of June but at that time they will be removed. We will keep a limited supply in the tennis shop in the month of July.
- We sell water bottles in the tennis shop and they are also available in other areas of the club. We will be receiving some new inventory for the fall as well to have a wider choice in both price and items.
- Fall league captains will need to add the new water policy to their communication with opponents.
- Members please encourage your guests to bring a water bottle or jug to the courts.
- Thank you for helping us reduce waste at the club and attacking the plastic crisis that is going on globally!
Scottsdale golf club Tennis Facility Update As It Relates To Safety:
- Guest policy is extended through next week. Immediate family guests will continue to be welcome at the club but outside guests will not be allowed until June 28. We look forward to seeing your guest at that time.
- Please check in for your court time when you arrive.
- After play we are continuing to ask that members exit the facility immediately in order to practice safe social distancing.
- Please stay home if you feel sick and practice safe social distancing when at the facility including no handshakes, high fives, etc.
- Please wash your hands when you finish playing.
- Tennis shop hours are Tuesday-Saturday from 6:00 a.m. to Noon and Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to noon. Closed on Mondays.
- We are extending the policy of not allowing members to touch tennis balls in clinics through June 19. Private lessons will be allowed but only if the member and/or professional is comfortable with it.
- Towel service will continue.
- Ball machine is available during tennis shop hours only. Please reserve on Foretees. For the second member please type in machine, ball and it will show up on the court sheet.
- We are limiting the tennis shop to four members at a time.
- Demo rackets will only be available during tennis shop hours and must be returned for cleaning after use.
- Only staff members are allowed to use the tennis ball carts through the end of the summer.
- Tennis and pickleballs are available for sale in the tennis shop. We also have pickleball paddles for sale at various prices.
- Tennis and pickleball events will be put on hold through the end of July at Scottsdale golf club This does not include clinics and camps.
Thank you Scottsdale golf club members for your participation in the tennis and pickleball program. We hope to see you soon!