The signups for BOTH Scottsdale country club events opened at 7:00 AM on Thursday, last February 1st. Please note that the new Scottsdale country club registration procedures dictate that the fields will be filled by number of years you have participated in a member-guest, and the tiebreaker from there is based on the timestamp listed on your registration. This means that prompt signups could benefit you greatly in terms of winning the second tie-breaker.
For further information regarding the Scottsdale country club tournaments, please refer to the notice sent December 26th labeled "2018 Gentlemen's Member-Guests: The Round Up & The Stampede". We've also copied it below for your reference:
"As we announced last season, we will be continuing the process of hosting two identical Scottsdale country club Gentlemen’s Member-Guest tournaments to accommodate 120 teams total, 60 teams in each field. Please see below for the dates of the two upcoming Gentlemen’s Member-Guests:
Scottsdale country club The Round-Up: April 25th-28th
Scottsdale country club The Stampede: May 9th-12th
Also, please note the following rules and regulations for registering for the two Gentlemen’s Member-Guest events:
- All Country Club Scottsdale registrations were done through ForeTees, which opened for both events beginning at 7AM last Thursday, February 1st.
- The registration deadline was Friday, February 16th at 5PM. The final fields was announced Sunday, February 17th.
- Entry fee for Country Club Scottsdale The Round-Up and The Stampede remained the same as last year, $1700 per team.
- The handicap differential must be no greater than 10 between partners based on your April 15th verifiable index.
- All Country Club Scottsdale member participants will have their accounts billed a non-refundable 50% of the entry fee once the fields are set Sunday, February 17th.
- The non-refundable remaining 50% of the entry fee will be charged to the member’s account 30 days prior to the event. No refunds will be given at that time, for any reason.
- In the event one of the tournaments is oversubscribed, participation will be determined based on the number of years of participation in both The Round-Up and the Stampede combined. For any questions regarding the number of years you have played in Country Club Scottsdale The Round-Up and Stampede, please contact the Golf Shop. In the event there is a tie based on number of years of participation, the ties will be broken based on time and date of registration of the 2018 event.
- Country Club Scottsdale Members may be allowed to participate in only one of The Round-Up or The Stampede each year.
- Guests are allowed to participate in only one of The Round-Up or The Stampede each year.