With our Scottsdale Golf Club season winding down and all of our Scottsdale Golf Club competitions behind us, we would like to take this opportunity to recognize all of our Scottsdale Golf Club Champion golfers for the year. Scottsdale Golf Club witnessed a lot of great play and had many highly contested championships throughout our tournament Scottsdale Golf Club calendar. Congratulations to our well-deserving Champions.
- Michelle Cross & Sandy King - Scottsdale Golf Club Ladies’ Rodeo Champions
- Mike Thorell & Ron Caniglia - Scottsdale Private Golf Gentlemen’s Rodeo Champions
- Percy & Mike Anderson - Scottsdale Private Golf Couples’ Club Champions
- Penny Rady - Ladies’ Club Champion
- Les Devitt - Gentlemen’s Senior Club Champion
- Kris Marshall - Scottsdale Private Golf Gentlemen’s Club Champion
- Phyllis & Gene Banuci - Couples’ Match Play Champions
- Janice Werz & Maxine Urheim - Ladies’ Four-Ball Match Play Champions
- Frieda Sherman - Ladies’ Individual Match Play Champion
- Chris Kiernan & Josh Cormany - Captains’ Cup Champions
- Steve Whiteman - Gentlemen’s Senior Match Play Champion
- Mike Thorell - Gentlemen’s Net Match Play Champion
- Allan MacDonald - Gentlemen’s Gross Match Play Champion
- Marilyn Jespersen & Barb Rossi - Desert Diamond Classic Champions
- Chris Kiernan & Bill Keever - Scottsdale Private Golf
As temperatures begin to rise, we know some are heading to cooler climates and we will look forward to seeing you next fall. This also means our Scottsdale Private Golf Gentlemen’s Inferno Summer Member-Guest is on the horizon and is scheduled for Friday and Saturday, July 24th and 25th. Stay tuned for more information and registration to begin soon on ForeTees. We expect this year’s field to be fully subscribed once again and hope you plan to join us.
One last thing, in lieu of a survey, the Scottsdale Private GolfCommittee would like your comments regarding the Member-Guest events sent by email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 10th. I will then present the comments at the Golf Committee meeting by email to me at email@example.com by May 10th. I will then present the comments at the Golf Committee meeting on May 12th. Enjoy your summer -- now it’s my turn to play!